Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm reservation. Remaining balance is due on day of arrival. In case of a one (1) night stay, payment is due in full at time of booking.
- Canceling 30 days or more will result in either a fee equal to your first nights stay or a $150 cancellation fee whichever is less– The remainder of your deposit will be refunded within 3 to 5 business days.
- Any cancellation request made less than 30 days from your arrival will result in forfeit of your deposit.
- Check-in time is 3 pm – Early check is subject to availability at an additional cost- inquire with the office on day of arrival.
- Check-out time is 10 am. Late check-out can be arranged if unit is available, at one half daily rate.
- Fresh towels/linens available daily
- Maid service upon request (extra fee applies). A $10 fee per person may be added for parties over two or for any unannounced increase in room occupancy.
- Children under 12 are free but must be accounted for on your reservation request.
- Please notify the office when you have a change in the number of room guests.
- Pets are welcome. Pet fees and deposits will apply.
- Hurricanes are an unfortunate reality for the Gulf Coast. Normally we have several days advance warning for these storms. If a hurricane is tracking to Southwest Florida and a mandatory evacuation is ordered, we will issue a credit for a future stay for any unused portion of a reservation after check-in occurs.
In the event of a voluntary evacuation, we will issue a credit for a future stay for any unused portion of a reservation after check-in occurs. If the storm is down graded to a Tropical Storm or if no evacuation orders are issued, there will be no refunds for cancellations or for early departures. Please feel free to purchase travel insurance for your trip via a third party vendor at your own expense should you be traveling to our area during hurricane season.
- There is no smoking allowed in any rooms or common areas of the Motel. There will be a $250 fee added to your reservation for any smoke damages to our property.
- 30 days or more will result in either a fee equal to your first nights stay or a $150 cancellation fee which ever is less– remainder of your deposit will be refunded within 3 to 5 business days.
- Any cancellation request made less then 30 days will result in forfeit of your deposit.
Make your reservations to stay at the “Fishingest Bridge in the World”!
Photo By Airborne Pilot – This file has been extracted from another file: Aerial view of old Matlacha Bridge and part of West Island in 2008.jpg, CC BY-SA 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=58274346