- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- Lowest prices are based on double occupancy.
- 50% deposit is required to confirm reservation. Balance is due on arrival.
- 14 day notice for cancellation with $25 process fee. Less than 2 weeks, deposit can be applied towards a future stay in increments of $50 per night.
- Peak season rates apply for holidays with a three night minimum stay required.
- If departure is necessary before scheduled time, guest will be refunded only if unit can be re-rented.
- For reservations made less than 2 weeks prior to stay, deposit must be applied to credit card.
- Personal checks are accepted for payment 15 days prior to your stay only. No exceptions made.
- MasterCard, Visa, AMEX and Discover accepted anytime.
- Check-out time is 11 am. Check-in time is 3 pm.
- Late check-out can be arranged if unit is available, at one half daily rate.
- A $10 fee per person/per night will be added for parties over two or for any unannounced increase in room occupancy. The office must be notified if there is a change in the number of room guests.
- Dockage fee: $15 a day per boat.
- Pets: Bridgewater Inn welcomes your pets! Pet fees and deposits may apply.
- Smoking: There is No Smoking allowed in any room ($250 Fine).